Wednesday, September 29, 2010

little miss sweet potato head























Fancy had been having some health issues recently, I started to think it might be a food allergy. The good people at Whiskers suggested I add sweet potato to her food, but also take her to the vet. At the time, I failed to realize the monster I was creating.

the expensive & rude doc said it's not a food allergy, but actually a skin infection & that he also detected some hip trouble. So he sold me a spray for the skin, prescribed inflammation meds for the hip and we went home... that night I added the inflammation meds to the sweet potato & mixed it with the kibble. she gobbled it up.

2 weeks later, all her medicine is done & she's back to her Fancyself, however I'm still steaming sweet potatoes every few days to mix in with her dog kibble. why? because i love her!

no, but really. she won't eat this damn dog food anymore! bitch
after some research, I find that sweet potatoes relieve inflammation!

so, I'm her bitch now? damn

2 comments:

m said...

so glad fancy is better!!!
xoxoxx

Jenny Blaze said...

awww thank you!!